Congoleum's DuraCeramic, the Best Luxury Vinyl Tile - ON SALE!
Congoleum's DuraCeramic® Luxury Vinyl Tile is by far the best alternative to ceramic tile for ease of cleaning, warmth under foot and far less costly to install than ceramic or stone tile.
When DuraCeramic was introduced in 2003, the product completely revolutionized the Luxury Vinyl Tile category as the first limestone composite tile of its kind, with patents on both the wear surface and the beveled edge cut. Today, Congoleum's DuraCeramic continues to lead the industry as the best selling ceramic tile alternative in the market and is still made in the USA.
DuraCeramic® with Scotchgard Protector™ mean dirt and spills wipe right up! It repels water, oily stuff and everyday sticky spills. Not only is DuraCeramic easy to clean and maintain, but the elegant designs and natural looks will turn your home into a stunning masterpiece. DuraCeramic is truly a product designed for today's busy lifestyles.
Congoleum's DuraCeramic, is enhanced with Scotchgard™ Protector and Silver for superior stain and soil repellency and a natural antibacterial protection. Scientific testing has proven DuraCeramic to be much warmer to the touch than ordinary ceramic. The surface is quiet, comfortable underfoot, and is less likely to shatter glassware that slips from your hands. Finally, a product designed for your lifestyle! Bring the warmth, comfort and elegance of DuraCeramic home today.
- Scotchgard Protector: DuraCeramic is easy to clean with the added benefit of Scotchgard Protector built into the wear surface for the ultimate in stain and soil repellency.
- Silver Antibacterial Protection: DuraCeramic now has Silver, nature’s own antibacterial protection to guard against bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Natural Designs: No matter what decorating style you’ve chosen for your home, DuraCeramic’s natural designs will harmonize with any décor. With a wide variety of slate, marble and stone looks to choose from, your decorating options are unlimited.
- Warmth: No more tiptoeing around the room. DuraCeramic is significantly warmer than ceramic and other natural stones.
- Quiet: DuraCeramic's overall construction absorbs sound and creates a more peaceful atmosphere in your home.
- Grouted or Ungrouted Setting: DuraCeramic allows you a variety of looks to choose from, from a more traditional grouted ceramic look to the ultra contemporary edge to edge setting. Choose either, and make your home just stunning.
- FloorScore Certified: DuraCeramic products are environmentally friendly and FloorScore certified. FloorScore certified flooring products have passed a third party certification process and are recognized as contributing to good indoor air quality in order to protect human health.